Saturday, July 6, 2019

A little twist to the drop waist dress

Hi friends,

I got a bit carried away and played around with the pattern for the drop waist dress that I shared a few days ago. I changed the neckline to V shape, and made a tiered flounce. It turned out quite nice and I was so happy with it. I even spent some time to turn it into a printable PDF pattern!

This is how it looks from front and back. It's simple and has a flirty feel because of the layered hem, and I believe if you make it in soft, flowy fabric, you will have a nice dress for a day out.


And this is a 360 degree view. I made this GIF image but the quality is quite low :(


Do you feel that this is nice? Tell me how you think of it!

I am sharing the pattern here just in case you need it. You can easily modify the pattern for the drop waist that has been shared previously to get this pattern.

Again, this pattern is made in layered PDF, check how to print out your size in this instruction and remember to check for your size before printing.

This is how it looks when I printed just size L and taped all pages together:



Happy sewing,
Tien the Little Sewist

No comments:

Post a Comment