Monday, May 18, 2020

Free PDF sewing pattern: Men’s basic round neck T-shirt

After a long time sharing patterns for ladies, I have been asked by a few readers about a beginner pattern for gentlemen. As a result, I am posting today the pattern for men’s basic round neck T-shirt.
This design features a regular fit, round neckline and short sleeves. It is a favorite item for those who love simple style. Personally I love wearing my husband’s T shirt because they are slouchy and comfortable. I bet many of you do feel the same way.
Free sewing pattern: Men's basic round neck T shirt
This must be the must have item in all men’s wardrobe, and I believe anyone will be happy making it. It does not require much skills – but of course if you choose stretchy knit fabric, you need to know how to work with this tricky material. I will come back with a guide to sewing stretchy knit fabric when I have time (not today, though).
The basic T shirt can be made with various materials, but mostly stretch jersey fabric, made of cotton or natural fibers which are breathable and gentle to the skin. It can also made of special materials when used for sport activities like running or tennis.
As usual, the pattern is made in layered PDF format, and you can have all sizes in one file and choose to print only your desired size. You can check the Printing Guide for more information on how to print a layered PDF file.
After cutting and taping all the pages together, you will have something similar to this (I chose size 5XL as sample):
Free PDF sewing pattern: Men's basic round neck T shirt

To download this free PDF basic round neck T shirt sewing pattern, visit my official website: https://tianascloset.com/index.php/2020/05/18/free-pdf-sewing-pattern-mens-basic-round-neck-t-shirt/

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much. I am so happy for the pattern. I have printet out the pattern. How do i see the different sizes? there is no number on the different sizes...

    ReplyDelete