Thursday, June 27, 2019

Free PDF sewing pattern: Hi-low flounce hem gown (petite size XXS-XXL)

Hi guys,

I am presenting the petite size version of the the pattern for the hi-low flounce hem gown, as promised. I really love it when I receive feedback from you, my dear readers.

I just realized that there is a way to create multi-layered PDF files, in which I can put each size in one layer, and then you can print individual sizes separately. Voila, you will no longer need to carefully trace your size from a bunch of lines and dots. However, I am still working on this new feature, so please be patient and bear with my currently very messed up pattern files.



The nested patterns that I've posted recently are made to be printed in actual size on both A4 and letter paper, so you don't have to worry about paper sizes any more. Just use your home printer and A4 or letter paper, which one available at your place and print the patterns out. 

Remember to print out the first page where I put the test square of 10cm/4in before you continue. Some people complained that they had the pattern printed smaller than the actual size and came up with very tight garments. Don't waste your time and fabric because of this carelessness.

Printed pattern after taping all the pages together

As usual, please check the size chart your size before cutting. If you belong to the group of multi-sized body, you can grade between sizes. There are a few tutorials on the Internet showing you how to grade between sizes. I will make one when I have time.

Now back to the pattern: you can download it here - the Hi-low flounce hem gown (petite size XXS-XXL).

Love, 
Tine the Little Sewist

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this pattern! Do you have the sewing directions posted somewhere? :)

    ReplyDelete