Monday, August 26, 2019

I am MOVING!

Hi guys,

Thank you for your interest in The Little Sewist blog. I have enjoyed the time sharing free PDF sewing patterns with you over the last 2 years.


You may be wondering what I have been doing since my last post last week. Well, actually I have been busy setting up a new website.

After talking with a friend of mine about the advantages and disadvantages of blogging on Google Blogger and blogging on my own website, I finally decided that I should have my own digital presence on the Internet. Why? My friend says Google can delete my blog any time without notice! And his blog, which he put lots of efforts on, disappeared after one night without him knowing why.

OK, I do not want my time and effort to be wasted, so I am MOVING!

My new home is named Tiana's Closet. It is still a place for me to share my patterns with you, and is also where I provide my service: Making custom made patterns for those who want to have a pattern made for their personal measurements (and at a very reasonable price!) I know the problem of patterns made in preset sizes - and I think every woman deserves to have unique patterns made for them, no matter what size and body shape they are.

Please support me! I will still be posting free patterns on Tiana's Closet for you, lovely home sewists!

Love,
Tiana the Little Sewist

No comments:

Post a Comment