Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Lisa scalloped hem skirt pattern

I think I may be too into making skirt patterns – it’s the second skirt this month, and I feel so happy with it.
The scalloped hem has always been a beautiful addition to almost any item, from skirt, coat, top or dress, and although it may take you some extra time and attention when sewing this kind of hemline, it is totally worthy.
The Lisa scalloped hem skirt features a fitted upper skirt, and the gathered lower skirt with scalloped hemline. It falls just above the knee, and can be mixed with various types of tops.
I have made some 3D simulations about this beautiful skirt to help you imagine how it will turn out in real life:
And how will it look like on the body? I mixed it with the Celine crop top that I made a while ago. Maybe I will repost this beautiful crop top on this page. It’s just too stylish!
Here’s the side and back view. I love you the skirt hugs the hips and flare at the bottom.
For pattern and sewing instruction, visit my official website: https://tianascloset.com/index.php/2019/10/09/lisa-scalloped-hem-skirt-pattern/

1 comment: